Carrying out system administration tasks including:
- User management – adding and removing users, creating groups and managing their membership and creating and managing access control lists.
- Job management – ensuring all the scheduled EMC Documentum jobs are running correctly and resolving any issues that arise.
- Queue management – monitoring and clearing the queues for services (e.g. for indexing services) and resolving any issues that arise.
- Bulk Imports – importing large quantities of documents on behalf of users (e.g. Document Control).
- Reporting – generating various reports including support statistics, system usage and license management data.
2nd Level Support
Integrating into your helpdesk and issue resolution processes to provide:
- Issue Management – reviewing and providing solutions to end user issues.
- Impact Analysis – reviewing the impact of changes to the infrastructure and operating environment.
- Vendor Support Management – providing an integrated service with the ECM vendors support services to ensure a fully managed escalation chain.
Providing regular system maintenance to ensure system continue to run and perform satisfactorily. This can include:
- Availability – checking that the service is up and running as expected.
- Capacity planning - to ensure that the system has enough resources (memory, processor, disk space) to operate within required levels.
- Database management and optimisation - as required to ensure the system is operating as expected.
- Patching - deployment and testing of product patches and changes.
Support services are configurable and customer and solution specific and we can tailor a support service to meet your requirements, please contact us to discuss your requirements.